The following presentations of the Sea Level CCI team have been submitted to the next Ocean Surface Topography Science Team Meeting in La Rochelle, France from 01-04 November 2016:
- A New CCI ECV Release (v2.0) to accurately Measure the Sea Level Change (1993-2015)
by Jean-Francois Legeais et al.
Session: Science I: Current and past mean sea level observations.
- The influence of assimilation of improved Sea Level data using the GECCO adjoint assimilation approach
by Martin G. Scharffenberg, Armin Köhl, Detlef Stammer.
Session: Quantifying Errors and Uncertainties in Altimetry data
- Assessment of ITRF2014 for precise orbit determination of altimetry satellites
by Rudenko S., Esselborn S., Schone T., Dettmering D., Neumayer K.-H.
- Arctic Sea Level Change over the altimetry era and reconstructed back to 1950
by Ole Baltazar Andersen, Marcello Passaro, Peter Svendsen. SC1_008
- Sea Surface Height retrieval in the ice covered Arctic Ocean from waveform classification to regional sea level maps by Pierre Prandi et al.
Oral presentation in Session II: from large-scale oceanography to coastal and shelf processes